Because I often post about the various things that I love, I thought I’d do a fun little about me post.
What things do you love to do? Let me know in the comments!
- I love sailing, but rarely am able to go. I take full advantage of the time I spend in California with my parents to go sailing with my dad.
- We own two dachshunds. I volunteer with dachshund rescue as a foster home, do some fundraising work for them, and provide some graphics.
- You know that parent at kids’ athletics – the one always goofing around with their kids having way too much fun? That’s me. I taught myself to play soccer as the kids have learned over the years. My 6 year old who plays club level can still out-maneuver me, though – yeah, it’s pathetic.
- I don’t have a volunteering problem per se, but I am fairly organized so things usually work out. I am team manager for two soccer teams, help as I can with scouts, and teach a short preschool class on Fridays. When I say no, though, I mean no.
- I have an unholy relationship with coffee. It would be a great thing to give up for Lent, but that’s just not happening.
- I actually enjoy getting up early, ridiculously early to work out. As a homeschooling parent and co-owner of a small business, the wee hours of the morning are my only “me” time.
- I taught myself how to use the various frameworks for websites, and now manage three websites. I can’t code though.
- I having a baking problem. I really enjoy baking and finding new ways to remake my old favorites into new favorites with freshly milled grains.
- My house and car resemble an Adidas store. We have soccer stuff everywhere. It’s taking over.
- I like Doctor Who – have tons of pins on Pinterest related to Doctor Who, a TARDIS key chain, and a few shirts. I used to watch it with my dad when I was a kid, now hubby and I watch together.